DISCLAIMER:

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only.

If you are an artist or copyright holder, and would like links to your music removed, email: Productindemand@gmail.com

** We believe that if you like what you hear, then you should go out and buy it and support the artist. Any shared links on this site, is a means of simply trying before you buy**

These downloads are not hosted on our server, nor sanctioned by our company in any way. After downloading any music from our website, we suggest within 24 hours you delete the music and purchase the record. By clicking on the link above and downloading the promotional music, you agree that "I AM IN DEMAND.Com" is not liable in any way, and you are solely responsible.

Keyword Search Engine

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've been thinking about removing my Tattoo - Laser removal makes it look easy

Related Story: newsflavor.com

My Tattoo says: "What Happens to a Dream Deferred" because I had gone through a major business failure in my life, and the mistakes that I made deferred my dreams at that time; it was such a life-learning lesson for me that I had the words by Langston Hughes (A poet of the Harlem Renaissance period ecthed into my forearm).



This is a video that shows you how laser tattoo removal works, and I hadnt known too much about the process until recently. This is a laser technology called Q-switched Laser, and it's the fastest tattoo removal laser on the market. This is a 10+ year old tattoo on the arm, which can be removed easily after about 4-6 sessions. Please note that the tattoo sits on top of a cluster of moles which is why you see some brown spots beneath. New tattoos, professional tattoos, and tattoos with a lot of pigment or different colors typically require several more (average can be anywhere between 8 and 20 sessions, depending on depth, location and and how much ink there is.

The Rapper known as ‘50 Cent’ is having his arm tattoos removed in order to excel his acting career. A Daily Urban Lifestyle website reports that the tattoos covering his arms had stopped him from attaining certain movie roles recently. This is just another example of how the decisions people may make at age 20 may not relate to the person they become at 35 or older. My decision to remove them is becoming stronger, and I didn't think I'd want to remove them when I got them done; oh well...change is the only constant.

Look at how they zap it away within secs...


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: