DISCLAIMER:

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only.

If you are an artist or copyright holder, and would like links to your music removed, email: Productindemand@gmail.com

** We believe that if you like what you hear, then you should go out and buy it and support the artist. Any shared links on this site, is a means of simply trying before you buy**

These downloads are not hosted on our server, nor sanctioned by our company in any way. After downloading any music from our website, we suggest within 24 hours you delete the music and purchase the record. By clicking on the link above and downloading the promotional music, you agree that "I AM IN DEMAND.Com" is not liable in any way, and you are solely responsible.

Keyword Search Engine

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Think Free.ca: "You are not a person, you have a person"

From the song called "99 problems" by Jay Z



JAY
I ain't steppin out of shit all my papers legit...

COP
"Do you mind if I look around the car a little bit?"

JAY
Well my glove compartment is locked so is the trunk in the back, And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that...

COP
"Aren't you sharp as a tack, are you some type of lawyer or something, Or somebody important or something?""

JAY
Nah I ain't pass the bar but I know a little bit, enough that you won't illegally search my shit...

--

Ok, I quoted that song because that's what flashed across my Hip Hop psyche when I came across this very interesting website called WWW.THINK FREE.CA

Taken from their site...


"...We are told that we live in a free society. There is no greater test of freedom then being able to leave. In order to understand this idea better, we need to know some words and their definitions. First off, a society is a group of people joined together by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. Notice how there is no mention of geographical area? Being in a certain geographical area might give you the right to join a society; however it cannot create an obligation to join. See that mutual consent part? Pay attention to it, it will become very important".

The site causes you to keep thinking about "Sovereignty" and what it really means to be a free thinking person. Questions and ideas like:

· You are not a person, you have a person.
· Statutes are NOT laws and you are not a slave of the government
· What that number on the back of your Birth Certificate is
· How to use a Notary Public to achieve justice and establish facts
· Why you are seen as a child of the province, and treated like one
· How a SIN ties you to the Income Tax Act
· How to permanently and lawfully avoid paying Income Tax.

lol...I'm still learning more about this...

The Magnificent Deception

No comments: