DISCLAIMER:

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only.

If you are an artist or copyright holder, and would like links to your music removed, email: Productindemand@gmail.com

** We believe that if you like what you hear, then you should go out and buy it and support the artist. Any shared links on this site, is a means of simply trying before you buy**

These downloads are not hosted on our server, nor sanctioned by our company in any way. After downloading any music from our website, we suggest within 24 hours you delete the music and purchase the record. By clicking on the link above and downloading the promotional music, you agree that "I AM IN DEMAND.Com" is not liable in any way, and you are solely responsible.

Keyword Search Engine

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Celebrity Book: Wretched, Pitiful, Poor, Blind & Naked (by Clipse member Malice)



Clipse: "I don't really know what to say about the book with the exception that the phenomenal chain of events occured just as I say they have. I was trying to be a rapper, not an author. Never would I have ever imagined that I would have to share a story so personal and of such magnitude with the entire world. Wretched...tells of my highest highs and my lowest lows. It speaks of my childhood, family life, and life in the industry. Most importantly this book tells how my life was saved by the Lord Jesus Christ."

Book Review: Wretched, Pitiful, Poor, Blind & Naked
(by Clipse member Malice)

Follow @Iamindemand and join the conversation on Twitter Right Now!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: