DISCLAIMER:

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only.

If you are an artist or copyright holder, and would like links to your music removed, email: Productindemand@gmail.com

** We believe that if you like what you hear, then you should go out and buy it and support the artist. Any shared links on this site, is a means of simply trying before you buy**

These downloads are not hosted on our server, nor sanctioned by our company in any way. After downloading any music from our website, we suggest within 24 hours you delete the music and purchase the record. By clicking on the link above and downloading the promotional music, you agree that "I AM IN DEMAND.Com" is not liable in any way, and you are solely responsible.

Keyword Search Engine

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jay Z and The Game take to the airwaves: is this beef really cooked?

"Jay-Z recently spoke on The Game's rap battle strategy and why he would attempt a beef when derogatory words were never spoken against him. Speaking with DJ Semtex, Jay also spoke on the possibility of making another "Takeover" record for Blueprint 3.

"Maybe," Jay said about the need of a new 'Takeover' record. "[laughs] That's a great idea, actually. Maybe. Yeah I go through [considering a diss record], usually I talk myself out of it by the time my day starts. With such a great life, it's difficult. But you know, who knows, maybe. [There should be a committee] because beef now is so corny. It's not really about nothing, I don't know if I said anything to warrant having beef, or if I said anything derogatory about him. If I say I'm not talking about this man,you know, I just said I'm not talking about him. I ain't say anything derogatory about him. So a lot of beefs are either misunderstandings, ego or just stupid or just done for publicity purposes. That could become tiresome. If it's a genuine clash for the top a la Jay-Z and Nas, that's official because we handled it the right way and at the end of the day we ended up working for each other. But a lot of beefs are just frivolous, they lack merit."

The Game...


Jay Z...



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: