DISCLAIMER:

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only.

If you are an artist or copyright holder, and would like links to your music removed, email: Productindemand@gmail.com

** We believe that if you like what you hear, then you should go out and buy it and support the artist. Any shared links on this site, is a means of simply trying before you buy**

These downloads are not hosted on our server, nor sanctioned by our company in any way. After downloading any music from our website, we suggest within 24 hours you delete the music and purchase the record. By clicking on the link above and downloading the promotional music, you agree that "I AM IN DEMAND.Com" is not liable in any way, and you are solely responsible.

Keyword Search Engine

Friday, August 14, 2009

Toronto Talent: A beautiful voice - her name is Shi Wisdom - Singer/Songwriter



Her rendition of Priscilla Renae was vocally solid and as I listened I could see that she was making the song her own, by taking an acoustic folksy styled song like Priscilla Renae's "My Apple" and giving it a Jazz melodic tone which I thought was Dope. I give Shi Wisdom alot of points because it was done accapella without an accompanying instrumental, she carried the song with vocal radiance. The only other barometer when it comes to singers for me is the Live Performance, see Shi Wisdom in the clip below for the full effect.

Check her out: Shi Wisdom on YouTube

Priscilla Renae's "My Apple"



Shi Wisdom - Say Yes! Live Performance; EAR CHOCOLATE is the band



Shi Wisdom sings a tribute for Michael Jackson (R.I.P)



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Toronto Julie said...

I have never heard about this girl before. But she really is pretty good. It's a pity I wasn't able to watch her tribute to MJ. The video just doesn't work for me.

Julie

Malik Melech Solomon said...

You can follow the link posted within the thread to her Youtube page...and from there you may have better luck getting to hear that particular clip. The girl has a phenomenal voice.